The most embarrassing moment to me was when I was a little kid and I was in the first grade and it was my very first time riding the bus and it was the first day of school and I saw this pretty girl that I liked and I was so happy cause she was riding the same bus as me and I was thinking in my head like me and her will date and all that haha and I got to school and you know you have to go to your homeroom or whatever and I saw her again in my homeroom and I was thinking to myself like this has to be my lucky day or something cause it’s no way I have her in my homeroom with her and I guess we got out early of something and I was running late to get on the bus and I saw the girl really likeed and I was running to get with her so I can walk with her and as I was running and I was so close to her I fall and as im falling I pull her down with me and made her noise blood and let’s just say she wanting nothing to do with me after that lol so that’s my most embarrassing moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment